Thursday, March 26, 2009

And the Beat Goes On

Wow, it has been forever since I've written on here. Part of the reason is because my laptop power cord has a short in it and I have to hold the cord just right with my left hand and try to type with only my right hand. It's difficult and time-consuming. The other part is ...
... I have a 6 month old,

a 19 month old,

AND I watch my 2 year old niece, Carra, Monday through Friday while my sister-in-law works.

Things get pretty hectic around here with all the lunches, the feedings, the fights, the toys, the "Olivia", the cleaning, the naps, the arguments, the crying, the falling, the boo boos, the "Dora", and wheww ... so much more!!! But children are a true gift from the Lord and I am so thankful for mine! The Lord has allowed something to happen in each of my children's lives to make me fear my Lord and love my children more than I knew I ever could. Most of you know when Madelynn Joy was born, she was quickly taken to the Special Needs Nursery due to complications at birth. Jeremiah and I had never been so scared in our lives. Thankfully we have the best pediatricians who saw the big picture and knew it could have been a tragic occurance but God is good and Maddie Joy had just had a tough 'birth'day.

Now, our little Nehemiah was diagnosed on Thursday with asthma. I never knew before this how dangerous asthma can be. Saturday was the scariest part of the whole ordeal. Nehemiah woke up with panic in his cry and was having a tough time, but once again, God is good! Nehemiah came through and it is our prayer that he will grow out of this.

Won't you pray with us?

Posted by: Kelli

2 comments:

Hana said...

Bless his heart! I'll be praying for him! Miss you!

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

We ARE praying with you!! Sweet little boy. Love you!