Friday, March 27, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Well, I think I have finally come to grips with the fact that our little Madelynn Joy is a 'Daddy's girl'. She is crazy about him. When he comes home, she runs to him, when he leaves, she cries, and when he holds her, I think she is truly in bliss. She loves her daddy! Maybe I've been in denial, but the picture to the left says it all. It's precious and I wouldn't have it any other way ...

... the reason being is because I, too, am a 'Daddy's girl'. I love my mom and she's one of my best friends, but I think there is something special between a daddy and his little girl. I am so thankful God allowed me to give Jeremiah his little girl.


Posted by: Kelli

2 comments:

Hana said...

Halle is the SAME way! Daddy's girl thru and thru! It's just precious isn't it? Ella is a mommy's girl though...at least for now!

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

Yep...I am still a "daddy's girl". No one can take their place! Your Daddy loves you too and is proud of you!