Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fun Facts


The "25 Random Things" about yourself is something going around Facebook. I have to admit it is pretty interesting to read facts about people ... weird facts, especially. I know I have some peculiar ones, so I hope you enjoy getting to know me a little better!

1. I love any kind of animal, and my husband would say I am an Animal Rights Activist ... but I'm not a vegetarian!
2. There is only one place I would consider a "dream vacation" ... Italy.
3. I love to have fun and laugh. I sometimes get in trouble for both (even as an adult).
4. I celebrated my 22nd birthday in Tokyo, Japan.
5. I had my jaw broken at the age of 16.
6. I play with my hair constantly, especially in the car.
7. I have pregnancy-induced OCD and am taking medicine for it.
8. I can't stand when people do not signal when driving.
9. I can stand in any store and look at notebooks, pens, and make up/toiletries for hours!
10. I get so excited about going in Walgreens, CVS, or Target, I have to immediately go to the bathroom once inside the store (and it is limited to those 3 stores - weird, I know).
11. When I sleep on my left side, I rest the back of my left ankle in between my first two toes on my right foot ... and vice versa.
12. My favorite drinks are: sweet tea, Coke, Mountain Dew, and chocolate milk ... and I could live on cereal & milk alone!
13. I never knew I was capable of the amount of love I have for Madelynn & Nehemiah.
14. My husband and I only dated 3 months before he proposed ... and we didn't say "I love you" until he proposed ... he said it first.
15. I am the most impatient person I know ... but God is working on me.
16. I got saved when I was 10 years old at Gate City Baptist Church in Greensboro, NC on December 4, 1988 when the Site Sisters were in concert.
17. I never have more fun then when I am with my sisters.
18. I love reality crime shows: The First 48, Cops, Life in Prison, City Confidential, American Justice, etc.
19. I love organization (see # 7).
20. My husband was the first (and only) man I've ever kissed at the age of 24!
21. I love to kiss my dog's feet.
22. My Paw Paw and Daddy are my heroes.
23. Nothing is worse than waking up hot.
24. There is NO PAIN worse than a tooth ache!!!
25. I can't believe how blessed my life is!

Posted by: Kelli

1 comment:

Hana said...

Hmmm....one of those facts isn't quite true...you know which one it is... *wink*