Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fun Facts about Kami

Alright, here are my 25 Random Things About Me. (I added a 26th!)

1. As a child, I wanted to be a pediatrician when I grew up.

2. In my opinion, TiVo is the greatest invention.....EVER!

3. Peonies are my favorite flower.

4. I HATE scary movies.

5. I cry when I get angry/mad.

6. I could look at house floor plans all day!

7. My dream vacation would be two weeks in Nova Scotia.

8. I love to color as much now as I did when I was a child. It relaxes me. My mother-in-law actually gave me a coloring book and crayons for Christmas this year. :)

9. My sisters are my very best friends.

10. I did not meet my husband's family until after we were already engaged. Luckily, they liked me!!

11. My sons give me more joy than I could have ever imagined.

12. I wake up in the same position I fall asleep in.

13. My mom can fix anything. Seriously!

14. Bad thunderstorms still scare me.

15. I take scalding hot showers.

16. My husband and I married only a year after we met.

17. Noah starting kindergarten this Fall scares me to death.

18. I don't love easily, but when I do, it's forever.

19. I absolutely hate to cook.

20. My father is a pastor and the most compassionate person I know.

21. I love to travel but I do not like to fly.

22. I am a dreamer.

23. I am very forgiving and never hold grudges.

24. I am very shy/quiet/reserved around people I don't know well. My family and close friends know I am actually very loud/outgoing/talkative.

25. My husband, the love of my life, is the smartest person I know.

26. I am terrified of spiders. I get my Arachnophobia from my PawPaw!!

Posted by: Kami

No comments: