Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Middle Sister

I, too, seem to have more friends who blog than friends who don't. I'm Kami, the middle sister. I have MCS (Middle Child Syndrome) in every sense of the word. I am a granddaughter, a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, a wife, a mommy, a daughter-in-law, a sister-in-law, an aunt, a friend, an employee and a co-worker. Most of all, I am a child of God. I am insanely in love with my husband of eight years, Tom. I have two beautiful sons; Noah is five and Luke is three. I was a stay-at-home Mom for four years and loved every minute of it. I went back to work about a year ago. I enjoy my job and the people I work with. I adore my church (http://www.pineridgechurch.com/). I live a blessed life. Jesus Christ is my salvation and the One who gives me strength. I will blog about my past and my present in the hopes that both people who read it will enjoy it. (smile) OK, enough now, more later...

Posted by: Kami

No comments: